Saturday 1 September 2012

The Graduate awards.









































  




Wednesday night at MBFF was the Graduate awards. I was very excited for this show as I feel it is the 'freshest' most left wing of all the shows at MBFF. Of course, I was not wrong. The first collection by Anna Langdon was by far the most interesting and had the most 'Aussie pride'.....along with its enviable soundtrack which I have actually been listening to on repeat. This does not make me a boring person....I hope.
I actually brought myself to tears when i saw the the Adrian Bressanutti collection. I guess the soundtrack had something to do with that, along with the fact it is, i'm sure, from brave heart. . The clothes were so beautiful and I really loved the little flower garlands that were wrapped around each models very worn in boot. It had a very pretty virgin suicide 'good witch' vibe. I met some really lovely people and had dinner with Chase Dakota and Jonathan from The Stylish Image.

Until next time x


Beanie DIY/ Earrings- 1950s vintage / Blouse Comme Des Garcons for H&M / Skirt DIY / Tropicana wedges- Irregular Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment