Wednesday 12 September 2012

Aspiration Award Presentations



 Today was our presentation for our final school assignment, the 'Aspiration' awards. My look was inspired by St.Petersberg, its history and the underground world of Russian Criminals and their notorious tattoos. The look is called 'Petrograd'.
My BFF Eliza modeled for me as well as presented her own look 'Time Lapse' featured below, modeled by none other than Sammi from Chase Dakota.
I was really nervous as hell excited to present to the panel today, and it was over in a flash. Phew. One more exam and I've completed my Diploma. Oh ya!


Shoes from left, Tropicana Wedges by Irregular Choice / Tony Bianco heels / Topshop platform heels.

Until next time x

2 comments:

  1. getting fancy with your layering photos!!

    did you want me to send you some more pics of eliza in your gear??

    ReplyDelete